Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Archival Resources Details Survey Results and Manuscript
- File Title
- Survey Results and Manuscript
- National Centre for Indigenous Genomics
- Date Range
This file contains individual record sheets for a genetic study conducted in Robinson River in July, 1968. Each sheet gives name, date, age, date of birth, place of birth, linguistic group of subject, linguistic group of mother, linguistic group of father, names of parents, information on siblings and children, and significant comments on previous or existing disease status. This file also contains a copy of the manuscript, by R.L. Kirk and N.M. Blake, P.M. Moodie and G.J. Tibbs.
- Original copy and photocopy
- Follow the link http://ncig.anu.edu.au/governance-ethics-framework to find out how to access the NCIG collections.
Related Published resources
- Kirk, R. L., Blake, N. M., Moodie, P. M., & Tibbs, G. J., Population genetic studies in Australian Aborigines of the Northern Territory. The distribution of some serum protein and enzyme groups among populations at various localities in the Northern Territory of Australia., Human Biology in Oceania, vol. 1, 1971, 54-76 pp, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5156151?dopt=Citation. Details