Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Archival Resources Details Correspondence and Lists of Participants
- File Title
- Correspondence and Lists of Participants
- National Centre for Indigenous Genomics
- Date Range
This file contains correspondence between R.L. Kirk and Kerin O'Dea (22/7/1977) regarding the supply of 300 frozen samples of heparinized blood from Derby. This file also contains lists of individuals who provided the blood samples. The record gives their name, age, sex, identification number, tribal origin and caste. There is separate list of serology results for these participants with no names given. The samples were received from Professor Cheek, Director, Royal Children's Hospital Research Foundation, Melbourne on 26/7/1977.
- Original copy and photocopy
- 18 pages
- Follow the link http://ncig.anu.edu.au/governance-ethics-framework to find out how to access the NCIG collections.
Related Digital resources
- Correspondence between Kerin O'Dea in Derby and R.L. Kirk (22/7/1977) .