Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Archival Resources Details Correspondence, Lists of Study Participants and Survey Results
- File Title
- Correspondence, Lists of Study Participants and Survey Results
- National Centre for Indigenous Genomics
- Date Range
- 1969 - 1987
This file contains correspondence between John Sheridan (Regional Medical Officer, Brisbane) and Dr Sue Serjeantson (Department of Human Genetics, John Curtin Medical School, ANU Canberra) regarding the Mornington Island sera samples. There are also lists of individuals from whom blood was collected at Doomadgee and Mornington Island; giving their sample number, name, sex, age and family relations. In addition, there are the Gc results for a subset of the sera samples from Mornington Island, grouped according to Lardil tribe, Kaidilt tribe and Mainlander.
- Original copy and photocopy
- 26 pages
- Follow the link http://ncig.anu.edu.au/governance-ethics-framework to find out how to access the NCIG collections.
Related Digital resources
- Correspondence from John Sheridan to Dr Sue Serjeantson
- Correspondence from S. Serjeantson to Dr J. Sheriden
- Sample lists from Mornington Island sera - GC typing tallies for Lardil, Kaidilt and mainlanders.