Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Archival Resources Details Results Sheets and Reprint of Journal Article
- File Title
- Results Sheets and Reprint of Journal Article
- National Centre for Indigenous Genomics
- Date Range
This file contains a reprint of the article, 'A further study of genetic distance among Australian Aborigines: Nine tribes in the Northern Territory' by R.L. Kirk, L.D. Sanghvi and V. Balakrishnan. Humangenetik 14:95-102 (1972). It also contains tabulated results for the genetic distance statistics for the nine tribes in the Northern Territory.
- Original copy and printed material
- 25 pages
- Follow the link http://ncig.anu.edu.au/governance-ethics-framework to find out how to access the NCIG collections.
Related Published resources
- Kirk, R. L., Sanghvi, L. D., & Balakrishnan, V., A further study of genetic distance among Australian Aborigines: nine tribes in the Northern Territory, Humangenetik, vol. 14, 1972, 95-102 pp, http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF00273291#page-1. Details