Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Archival Resources Details Results
- File Title
- National Centre for Indigenous Genomics
This file contains sheets of results surveying the distribution of glyoxalase phenotypes in diabetic patients in the populations of Mandurah, Kalgoorlie, Bunbury, Albany, and Geraldton in Western Australia.
- 0.02 m
- Follow the link http://ncig.anu.edu.au/governance-ethics-framework to find out how to access the NCIG collections.
Related Digital resources
- Handwritten Albany survey results giving: survey number and ethnicity.
- Handwritten Bunbury survey results giving: survey number and ethnicity
- Handwritten Geraldton survey results giving: survey number, ethnicity, age of onset and treatment.