Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Browse Published Resources - F
- Fenner, F.J, 'Australian aborigines, the fore of Papua New Guinea, and the 1976 Nobel Prizes for medicine', The Medical Journal of Australia, vol. 2, no. 3, 1977. Also available at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/331046. Details
- FIND & CONNECT: History & information about Autralian orphanages, children's homes & other institutions., http://www.findandconnect.gov.au/look-for-homes/search-results/#/q=beagle%20bay. Details
- Ford, G. W., Jakeman, M., Jose, D. G., Vorbach, E. a., Kirke, D. K., Migration inhibitory factor production by lymphoid cells of Australian Aboriginal children with moderate protein-calorie malnutrition., Australian Paediatric Journal, vol. 11, 1975, 160-164 pp, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/813625. Details
- Ford, G.W., Belbin, R., Jose, D.G., Vorbach, E.A., Kirke, D.K., Growth and Immune Function in Aboriginal Children during Recovery from Malnutrition and Infection, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Medicine, 1976, 321-328 pp, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/828048. Details
- Fysh, W.J., Davison R, Chandler, D., Dugdale, A.E., The Weights of Aboriginal Infants. A comparison over 20 years, Medical Journal of Australia, 1977, 13-15 pp, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/887033. Details