Be careful how you look at the photographs on this website. You might see family who have passed away.
Browse Published Resources - W
- Weiner, J.S., The Biology of Man in the International Biological Programme: The Human Adaptability Project, The Human Adaptability Project, Article describing the purpose of the Human Adaptability Project of the International Biological Program, vol. 5, The University of Chicago Press, 1964, 191-195 pp. Also available at http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/2740180?sid=21105893449051&uid=2134&uid=2&uid=2129&uid=4&uid=70. Details
- Welch, J.S., Dobson, C., Antibodies to Dirofilaria immitis in Caucasian and Aboriginal Australians diagnosed by immunofuorescence and passive Arthus hypersensitivity, Americal Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, vol. 23, 1974, 1037-1045 pp, http://www.ajtmh.org/content/23/6/1037.full.pdf. Details
- Welch, J.S., Dobson, C., Chopra, S., Immunodiagnosis of Entamoeba histolytica and Ascaris lumbricoides infections in Caucasian and Aboriginal Australians, Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, 1986, 240-247 pp, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2878514. Details
- Welch, J.S., Stuart, J.E., A longitudinal Study of Parasite Infections in 120 Queensland Aboriginal Infants, Medical Journal of Australia Special Supplement, 1975, 14-46 pp, http://www.unboundmedicine.com/medline/citation/1128363/A_longitudinal_study_of_parasite_infections_in_120_Queensland_aboriginal_infants_. Details
- White, N. G., Parsons, P. A., Genetic and socio-cultural differentiation in the aborigines of Arnhem Land, Australia., American Journal of Physical Anthropology, vol. 38, 1973, 5-14 pp, http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330380106/pdf. Details
- World Health Organisation, Research in Population genetics of Primitive Groups, 279 edn. Also available at http://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/40586. Details